Industrial robot body maintenance
1. General maintenance
1) Cleaning robot
Clean the manipulator base and arms regularly; high-pressure cleaning equipment can be used, but direct spraying to the manipulator should be avoided; if the manipulator is protected by a grease film, remove it as required. (Avoid using strong solvents such as acetone, avoid using plastic protection, and to prevent static electricity, you must use a wet or damp cloth to wipe non-conductive surfaces, such as spray equipment, hoses, etc.. Do not use dry cloths.)
2) Cleaning and maintenance of hollow wrist
According to the actual situation, hollow wrists need to be cleaned frequently to avoid accumulation of dust and particles. Use a clean cloth that does not contain pompoms for cleaning. After washing the wrist, you can add a small amount of petroleum jelly or similar substances to the surface of the wristwatch, which will be more convenient for subsequent cleaning. .
3) Regular inspection
Check for oil leakage; check whether the gear clearance is too large; check whether the cables between the control cabinet, purge unit, process cabinet and manipulator are damaged.
4) Inspection of fixing bolts
The fastening bolts and fixing clamps that fix the manipulator on the foundation must be kept clean and must not be in contact with corrosive liquids such as water, acid and alkali solutions. If the anti-corrosion protective layer such as galvanized layer or paint is damaged, the related parts need to be cleaned and coated with anti-corrosion paint.
2. Shaft brake test
During operation, each axis motor brake will wear out normally. To determine whether the brake is working properly, a test must be performed at this time.
Test method: Check the brake of each axis motor as described below.
1) Run the manipulator axis to the corresponding position, where the total weight of the manipulator and all loads reach the maximum value (maximum static load);
2) Power off the motor;
3) Check whether all axes are maintained in their original positions;
If the manipulator does not change its position when the motor is powered off, the braking torque is sufficient. You can also move the manipulator manually to check whether further protective measures are needed. When the mobile robot stops in an emergency, the brake will help to stop, so wear may occur. Therefore, repeated tests are required during the service life of the machine to verify whether the machine maintains its original capacity.
3. System lubrication and oiling
1) Lubrication of shaft and pinion gears and gears
Make sure that the robot and related systems are closed and locked. Squeeze a little (1g) of grease into each grease nipple, lubricate the pinion gear grease nipple and each gear grease nipple one by one. Do not inject too much to avoid damage to the seal.
2) Lubricate the hollow wrist
There are 10 lubrication points for the hollow wrist. Each grease nozzle only needs a few drops of lubricant (1g). Do not inject excessive lubricant to avoid damage to the wrist seal and internal sleeve.
4. Check the oil level in each gear box
The positions of the lubricating holes of each shaft are different, and a targeted inspection is required. Some of them need to be rotated and placed in a vertical state before opening the cover for inspection.
5. Maintenance cycle (time interval can be adjusted appropriately according to environmental conditions, robot operating hours and temperature)
1) Ordinary maintenance frequency: 1 time/day;
2) Shaft brake test: 1 time/day;
3) Lubrication of 3-axis pinion and gear: 1 time/1000H;
4) Lubricate hollow wrist: 1 time/500H;
5) Lubricating oil in each gear box: replace it for the first time one year, and then every five years.
2. Maintenance of the system control cabinet
1. Maintenance content
1) Check the heat dissipation of the controller
It is strictly forbidden to cover the controller with plastic or other materials; leave enough space between the back and side of the controller (>120mm); it is strictly forbidden to place the controller close to the heat source; it is strictly forbidden to put sundries on the top of the controller; Multiple cooling fans do not work; avoid clogging of the fan inlet or outlet; avoid dirty air filter cloth; when the controller is not performing work, its front door must be kept closed.
2) Clean the teach pendant
The teach pendant should be cleaned at an appropriate frequency based on actual needs; although the panel paint film can withstand the corrosion of most solvents, avoid contact with strong solvents such as acetone; the teach pendant should be removed and placed in a clean place when not in use. place.
3) Clean the inside of the controller
The inside of the controller should be cleaned at appropriate intervals based on environmental conditions, such as once a year; special attention must be paid to the cleaning of the cooling fan and the air inlet/outlet. Use a dust-removing brush when cleaning, and use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust. Do not use a vacuum cleaner to clean the components directly, otherwise it will cause electrostatic discharge and damage the components; be sure to cut off before cleaning the inside of the controller!
4) Clean or replace the filter cloth
To clean the filter cloth, it is necessary to clean the filter cloth 3-4 times in 30-40℃ water with detergent. Do not wring out the filter cloth, but place it on a flat surface to dry. You can also use clean compressed air to blow the filter cloth clean.
5) Replace the battery regularly
The measurement system battery is a disposable battery (non-rechargeable battery); when the battery is replaced, a message will appear in the message log. After the message appears, the battery power can be maintained for about 1800 hours. (It is recommended to replace the battery when the above message appears) The battery only works when the control cabinet is "powered off". The battery life is about 7000 hours.
If the control cabinet controls the CBS unit in addition to the robot, or in the case of an 8-axis robot, the battery life is half as described above (using 2 SMU units).
6) Check the cooler
The cooling circuit adopts a maintenance-free closed system design, and each component of the external air circuit needs to be regularly checked and cleaned as required; when the environmental humidity is high, it is necessary to check whether the drain outlet is regularly drained.
2. Maintenance frequency (time interval can be adjusted appropriately according to environmental conditions, robot operating hours and temperature)
1) General maintenance: 1 time/day;
2) Cleaning/replacement of filter cloth: 1 time/500H;
3) Battery replacement of the measurement system: 2 times/7000H;
4) Replacement of computer fan unit and servo fan unit: 1 time/50000H;
5) Check the cooler; 1 time/month.