Product size: Foldable masks in circulation size on the market, knife molds can be designed according to product drawings;
Material width: Recommended width: 240mm, compatible width: 260mm
Capacity range: 80~100 pieces/minute
Applicable power supply: 220V/380V, 50HZ/60HZ
Applicable air source: 0.5∽0.7Mpa
Rated power: 7.5kw
Machine size: Material rack: 1650 x 700 x 1700; Body: 2200 x 600 x 1500; End: 2000 x 700 x 1900;
Machine weight: weighted in sections, no more than 200KG per section
This equipment is a one-to-one fully automatic fish mask machine, which can produce fish mouth mask products suitable for KF94 in Korea and DS2 in Japan. The size and appearance of the mask can be customized; the entire machine is from filming to ear strap welding All have achieved a high degree of automation, simple and convenient operation, small size, which is conducive to site planning; the technology of this machine is mature, stable and reliable, and the failure rate is extremely low. The products have been exported to South Korea, Vietnam, Japan and other countries and are well received.
The whole machine is composed of three sections, which are the material rack (1650mm x 700mm x1700mm), the main body (2200mm x 600mm x1500mm) and the tail (2000mm x 700mm x 1900mm). The combination of material rack and body is also called punching machine, and the end is also called ear punching machine.
The traditional KF94 mask product has a total of four layers, of which the middle two layers are melt blown layers, which have a filtering effect. The cloth width of the machine is recommended to be
240mm, but you can also use conventional 260mm width fabric. The following is a table of material recommendations:
From outside to inside (width 240 or 260)
The first layer SS grade 50 g non-woven fabric outermost layer
The second layer 99 grade 25 g melt blown cloth
The third layer 99 grade 25 g melt blown cloth
The fourth layer SS grade 25 g non-woven fabric innermost layer
Remarks: It is only a suggested material. The quality of KF94 masks largely depends on the material used.
Normal maintenance of equipment
1. The production workshop where the machine is used should be kept clean and tidy.
2. The appearance of the machine should be kept clean and tidy, and frequent scrubbing is required.
3. The sliding parts of the machine should be filled with pollution-free lubricating oil frequently.
4. When the machine is not used for a long time, the machine should be covered to prevent dust.
5. When the machine is not used for a long time, the input power of the machine should be cut off.
6. When the machine is not used for a long time, the rust-prone parts of the machine should be coated with protective oil.
Installation, commissioning and training
1. Unless otherwise written requirements, the purchaser is responsible for receiving, unpacking and transporting the unit to the installation site; and prepares the relevant electricity and gas until the installation
2. The supplier is responsible for equipment installation, commissioning and system integration.
3. After the installation is completed, both parties will conduct a small batch trial production of their equipment. The small batch trial production is qualified and approved by the purchaser before it can be put into formal volume.
4. The supplier provides free training for relevant personnel on the demand side. The content includes the normal use of equipment, maintenance, fault analysis and troubleshooting,
Operational safety and emergency procedures, etc.